• Hi there and welcome to PC Help Forum (PCHF), a more effective way to get the Tech Support you need!
    We have Experts in all areas of Tech, including Malware Removal, Crash Fixing and BSOD's , Microsoft Windows, Computer DIY and PC Hardware, Networking, Gaming, Tablets and iPads, General and Specific Software Support and so much more.

    Why not Click Here To Sign Up and start enjoying great FREE Tech Support.

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where to find metal rounded clips for side panel?

Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I need your help. I am looking for a rounded cup head metal clips for the side panel like in the attached pictures:



My brother need a new one because one of the clips was broken. I have tried to find it on google but i couldn't find it.

Many of the clips are flat with black rounded plastic.

Do you know what is the name of that clips i can find it??

And do you know where I can get it from??

Thanks in advance


PCHF Member
Aug 5, 2022
How I can find out the name of the manufacturers of the case and model?

I cant remember the name of the case, but I think it is called ATX Galaxy or something like that.

If you can help me how I can find the name of the manufactuers of the case and model, I would be very grateful.
If you tell us who manufactures the case and what model it is we will be better able to support you and search for a replacement piece.
Not open for further replies.