Hey guys I built my computer back in 2014 so maybe it has some parts that need updated but I’ll tell you what my problem is and then I’ll list my build. I play mostly fortnite and everything is set to low settings in game. I’ve even went as far as stretching my resolution which helped me get better frames and make my game run much smoother. However I still never get the frame I’m looking for. I average probably 140ish frames while others get 240+ consistent frames. Idk what to change or update in my computer so I would appreciate any insight.
- Motherboard MSI Z87-GD65
- Processor Intel Core i7-4790k
- Graphics Card EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FE
- Memory G.Skill Ripjaws X 32GB
- Operating System Windows 10 Pro
- Case Thermaltake Core V71
- Monitor Dual ASUS VG248QE 24"
- Storage Dual 1 TB WD HDD │ 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD