Did you watch the video in post #36?on the chip is like a little bit of paste (you can see the color of the chip)
Did you watch the video in post #36?
Also to test can you disable or uninstall avast anti virus and turn on windows defender.
Also I could not see in the previous post have you given your power supply details? make,model and wattage
can you go to control panel >programs and remove Java. Could be 32 and 64 bit editions. Reboot. If java is needed it can be reinstalled latter.
Did you uninstall Windows update KB5001330 ?
Windows 10 Hardware Acceleration
- Right-click an empty space on your desktop and click on Display settings.
- Scroll down the Display settings options page to Advanced display settings and open it.
- In the next window, click Display adapter properties for display 1.
- The graphics properties window will open. Choose the Troubleshoot tab.
- Click Change Settings.
- In the Display Adapter Troubleshooter bar, move the Hardware acceleration pointer to the left to disable hardware acceleration on your PC.
- Click OK to save your changes and exit.
no, i dont uninstalled Java. And the graphics card it function normaly, yet. Stay tuned for the next week. I will come back with information.No you do not want it on.
Lets see if it is on in discord
Discord disable Hardware Acceleration
Did you uninstall Java ?
- Go to Settings by clicking the gear icon next to your username.
- Under App Settings select Appearance.
- Under Appearance Settings, scroll down and click Hardware Acceleration to disable it.