- Jul 22, 2016
We will try and replace the file if this does not resolve the issue.
- Download the Media Creation Tool and save this to your desktop. Go ahead and run this as well. Note: Click the Download tool now button when you get to this link.
- Accept the License Agreement.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create bootable USB media.
- Afterwards, plug the USB into your sick machine. boot to uefi using the F-keys (which one depends on your motherboard manufacturer) and find the options to adjust your bootable device (usually under Boot menu, but it depends on your motherboard manufacturer) to USB. Make sure you save the settings using F10.
- The machine will reboot and the process should start automatically.